Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

ProjectDReam Logo Design

Logo Design for this ProjectDream I created based on the brief from the client, my client requested that their fatherly logo should reflect on the activities of the school, but not significantly.

In making this logo, I represent an individual student in a drawing silhouette surrounded by a semicircle.

While the colors used are a mixture of blue and black, the favorite color of my clients.

Logo Design was created by Joy Setiawan to ProjectDream

3 comments:

  1. Trust me, I am a really good writer but your blog is the ultimate. It comes out clean and fresh, with no-nonsense writing. Looking forward to more such blogs from your side. Can you send me other blog links that you have posted? My profile is available atfacebook video processing , amazing poster design. I have earned my share of money too! I am a top rated seller at these marketplaces. Feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting post. I work out almost everyday too. Really enjoyed this article too.Create a logo

    ReplyDelete